Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi!
Thanks for taking out your time to know me better!
I’ve always wanted to do something different. Something that was fun, something which didn't call for brand following, something that I loved. After much thought, I narrowed down to something that I really reallllly loved to do... CREATE.
Each time I saw anything creative, it inspired me to create... create something that would be loved by everyone, something that would make not only the one being gifted, smile, but also the one gifting it, something that goes beyond the existence of a physical form and shape to touch the deepest emotions of a soul. This is how the journey of Tohfah began.


Its' quiet a mystery how a 23 year old lad came up with this idea while pursuing father's lucrative sheet and automobile glass business, and how he went about it. Its' one of those mysteries which even the mystical wouldn't know. Like how does police manage to come to the scene after the hero has defeated all the villains in Bollywood? Or how does a cat always manage to land on its feet? Or why do socks always disappear while doing the laundry? Its’ like those silly mysteries... but its’ the way it is, coz its’ the way it is.
I toyed around the concept of Tohfah for quiet a long time, but it never happened outside the excel files, and those hidden folders,
The rest they say is history.. They also say that’s a corny line, but who are we to question them? They say a lot of stuff.. don't they?
I digress..
Tohfah was born out of sheer love to create, along with other things, happiness. Every gift here can be customized with pics and messages, giving it a very personal touch. Each gift has been carefully crafted to match your choice and preference, keeping in mind pockets of all sizes.
As far as my knowledge goes, we are the only website in the country to provide laser engraving, material printing, digital photo printing, large format printing, all at one place.
My store is located in the heart of the city, making it easily accessible to everyone.
I don't have any motto or mission as such, except that I want to deliver the best, no matter what.
If you love to make people smile and spread happiness as much as we do, Tohfah is just the stop for you.
That's a lot about Tohfah. I would love to know about you. Do drop a mail at tohfah4u@gmail.com.
You can follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/prasurocks.
Have a great day ahead!
Ciao! 
Copyright Protected by Prasanjit Saha | Business Association with Tohfah4u - Facebook Page (c) 2013.